STAMPED!!

NSFW Nov. 15th, 2010 07:11 pm
childoftime: (Default)
[personal profile] childoftime

These are my stamps for various rating communities. I'll update it periodically as I get them, themes, new ones, etc.

I think this is what started all the madness, LOL:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



And just because I feel this deserves to be up here, LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here are my stamps from [livejournal.com profile] lumos_rating

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


For [livejournal.com profile] lumos_rating's Hybrid House, I'm a:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I was sorted @ [livejournal.com profile] fawkes_sorting:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My House @ [livejournal.com profile] hogwartsishome:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My Animagus @ [livejournal.com profile] hih_animagus:
golden eagle banner
(banner by [livejournal.com profile] honest_illusion)



Sorted @ [livejournal.com profile] imperius_sort
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My Patronus @ [livejournal.com profile] imp_anipatro:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Awww...cute doggie! LOL)



My Animagus @ [livejournal.com profile] imp_anipatro:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(These votes were all pretty much unanimous-apparently I'm noble, fierce, and loyal-just like a falcon. W00T!



My character stamp @ [livejournal.com profile] imp_stamp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My Hybrid House @ [livejournal.com profile] imp_stamp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(This was seriously the LAST thing I was expecting, LOL!)



I was stamped @ [livejournal.com profile] pottergirls:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Re-stamp:
Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] pottergirls' House theme:
gryffindor



[livejournal.com profile] pottergirls' Actresses Theme:
shirleyhenderson



Horcrux Theme:
Photobucket

Photobucket



From [livejournal.com profile] wizardingworld_:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Matchmaker Theme:
Photobucket



@ [livejournal.com profile] hp_ratings:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] hp_ratings's House theme:
Photobucket



My stamp from [livejournal.com profile] stamped_hp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] stamped_hp's Matchmaker Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] stamped_hp's Animagus Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] spn_stamping, a stamping com for my FAVORITE show, Supernatural:
Photobucket



Matchmaker Theme:
Photobucket



Season One Episode Theme:
Photobucket



From [livejournal.com profile] princesse_stamp:
Photobucket



From [livejournal.com profile] villainy_stamp:
Photobucket



Matchmaker Theme:
Photobucket



My stamp from [livejournal.com profile] ladies_of_court:
Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] twilightstamps's main stamp:
Photobucket



Mirror Theme:
Photobucket



Secret Santa Theme:
Photobucket



A Sweeney Todd community I joined, [livejournal.com profile] sweeney_rate:
Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] sweeney_rate re-stamp:
Photobucket



Matchmaker Theme:
Photobucket



Mirror Theme:
Photobucket



From [livejournal.com profile] marie_stamping, started by my friend [livejournal.com profile] ty_slilreject!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Songs from the Marie Antoinette soundtrack Theme:
Photobucket



Matchmaking Theme:
Photobucket



18th-Century Countries Theme:
Photobucket



Marie's Gowns Theme:
Photobucket



Scenes From The Movie Theme:
Photobucket



Look-a-like Theme:
Photobucket



Ranks of Versailles Theme:
Photobucket



Items Theme:
Photobucket



Matchmaker Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



Dress Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



From [livejournal.com profile] lotr_stamping:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



For the community [livejournal.com profile] i_am_slain, I FINALLY got stamped:
Photobucket

Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] depp_facing's stamp:
Photobucket

Photobucket



And [livejournal.com profile] depp_rating's stamp:
Photobucket



From a new comm I joined, [livejournal.com profile] greekmyth_stamp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Love & Woe Theme:
Photobucket



Resemblance in Looks Theme:
Photobucket



Legendary Creatures Theme:
Photobucket



Nine Muses Theme:
Photobucket



Parents Theme:
Photobucket



Underworld Theme:
Photobucket



Plants & Flowers Theme:
Photobucket



Rustic Gods & Goddesses Theme:
Photobucket



Ancient Olympics Theme:
Photobucket



Star Myths Theme:
Photobucket



Planets & Moons Theme:
Photobucket



And another new comm I joined, [livejournal.com profile] egypt_stamping:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] egypt_stamping's Historical Figures theme:
tetisheri



And YET another new comm I joined, [livejournal.com profile] eternal_seer:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



August Theme-Chakras:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



September Theme-Zodiac
zodiacstampleo
(Stamp by [livejournal.com profile] strawberry_star)



November Theme-Chinese Zodiac
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(I love how I got stamped as my actual sign-1988 was the year of the Dragon! :D)



December Theme-Life Path Numbers
Photobucket



January Theme-Palmistry
Photobucket



Power Stone Theme:
Photobucket



Chakras Theme 2.0
Photobucket



My LONG overdue stamps from [livejournal.com profile] les_innocents_:
Photobucket

Photobucket



In honor of Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End, here's my stamp from [livejournal.com profile] potc_stamping!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(I thought it was really funny that I was stamped Elizabeth...it's my name, and apparently I'm "glaringly" her, according to [livejournal.com profile] theguiltyone. LOL!) *stamp made by [livejournal.com profile] sawyer*



Item Theme @ [livejournal.com profile] potc_stamping:
jacksbottleofrumstamp



From [livejournal.com profile] potc_mirror:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



At [livejournal.com profile] spence_rate:
gemmastamp2



Here's my stamp from [livejournal.com profile] womenofdisney_r
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Villians Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Sidekicks Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Disney Movie Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



[livejournal.com profile] beings_rating:




Beasts In Norse Mythology Theme




@[livejournal.com profile] chartype_rate:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I really encourage y'all to check out [livejournal.com profile] twilightrating, especially if you're a fan of the books...it's a really fun community! But anywayz, here's my stamp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



At [livejournal.com profile] elementals_, I'm:
stampfire
(1st stamp by [livejournal.com profile] strawberry_star)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Main stamp re-stamp:
Photobucket



Flower Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Gemstone Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Gemstone Re-stamp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Animal Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Planet Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Gods/Goddesses Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Natural Wonders Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Natural Wonders Re-stamp:
TheNigaraFalls
(Yes, I know 'Niagra' is misspelled. The person who made the stamps accidentally spelled it wrong.)



Colors Theme:
orange
(Stamp by [livejournal.com profile] truthanderror)



Underwater Theme:
sealstamp



Western Zodiac Theme:
temp6



Flower Theme 2.0:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Natural Disasters Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



Natural Wonders Theme 2.0:
Photobucket

Photobucket



Underwater Theme 2.0:
Photobucket

Photobucket



Colors Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



Planet Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



Gods & Goddesses Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



Western Zodiac Theme 2.0:
Photobucket



Constellations Theme:
Photobucket



Constellations Theme Re-stamp:
Photobucket



Tree Theme:
Photobucket



Mirror Theme:
Photobucket



Mirror Theme re-stamp:
Photobucket

Photobucket



Continent Theme:
Photobucket



Forecast Theme:
Photobucket



Cloud Theme:
Photobucket



Water Bodies Theme:
Photobucket


Here's my stamps from [livejournal.com profile] princesscom:

Princess:
Megara Stamp



Prince:
Eric Stamp



Villian:
Cruella Stamp



Animal:
Thomas O' Malley Stamp


At [livejournal.com profile] starlet_mirrors, I'm

Photobucket



Comic Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Teen Soap Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Movie Star Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Movie Star Re-stamp:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Isn't that a great picture of her? She looks so pretty, in that classical kind of way. XD)



Teen Idols Theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Modern Classics Theme:
ringwaldmolly



Musicians Theme 2:
Photobucket


I think [livejournal.com profile] newsies_stamps kinda died, but this was the majority of my votes:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


At [livejournal.com profile] house_stamped, I was kinda surprised...
Character Stamp:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Theme Stamp:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


From [livejournal.com profile] nightshade_rate, which I HIGHLY reccommend, even if Tim Burton isn't your favorite director:

Photobucket



Corpse Bride theme:
Photobucket



Sleepy Hollow theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Big Fish theme:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Beetlejuice theme:
Photobucket



Batman theme:
Photobucket
(W00T!)



Edward Scissorhands theme:
bill



Mirror Theme:
Photobucket


And even though I did [livejournal.com profile] beingsoflegend FOREVER ago, here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The [livejournal.com profile] mirror_animate community had originally voted me as 'Thumbelina', but I lost the stamp, and I also have changed a lot, and since physical appearance and vibe is what you're rated on, I decided to ask for a re-stamp! So here they are:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




March's theme-Winx fairies:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




April's theme-Science fiction/anime:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



May's Theme-Strawberry Shortcake!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



June theme-Magical Anime girls:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



July theme-Rainbow Brite:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



August theme-Ladies of Fighting Games
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



September theme-PS2 RPG ladies
shiontheme


In [livejournal.com profile] fae_enchantment, I think they were high...but I'm also kinda flattered:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



In [livejournal.com profile] divinities, I actually agree with the voters, LOL!:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And apparently, I embody THREE different [livejournal.com profile] leading_ladies


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And while we're at it, [livejournal.com profile] animated_beauty decided to animate me! ;-):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And March's theme for [livejournal.com profile] animated_beauty, "Villians":

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The Friends theme for [livejournal.com profile] animated_beauty:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Heroes Theme:
Photobucket


In [livejournal.com profile] nine_muses_, I got my stamps, so here they are!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





COLORS blog crew » Midnight Blue ♥

DISEASES/DISORDERS blog crew » Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) ♥

DRINKS blog crew » Diet Pepsi ♥

ENERGY DRINKS blog crew » Red Bull ♥

VICES blog crew » Slash ♥

HARRY POTTER blog crew » Ron Weasley ♥

HARRY POTTER SLASH PAIRINGS blog crew » Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy ♥

LIBBA BRAY'S TRILOGY blog crew » Gemma Doyle ♥

TWILIGHT blog crew » Alice Cullen ♥

ACTORS blog crew » Hugh Jackman ♥

ACTRESSES blog crew » Angelina Jolie ♥

CELEBRITIES blog crew » Prince William ♥

CELEBRITY CHEFS blog crew » Jamie Oliver ♥

DISNEY MOVIES blog crew » The Little Mermaid ♥

HOUSE, M.D. blog crew » Robert Chase ♥

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS blog crew » Xena: Warrior Princess ♥

BEATLES SONGS blog crew » Let It Be ♥

ARTISTS blog crew » The White Stripes ♥

BANDS blog crew » Bon Jovi ♥

LYRICS blog crew » "Always move forward, going straight will get you nowhere." (Green Day - Jaded) ♥

NIRVANA SONGS blog crew » Heart-Shaped Box ♥

SONGS blog crew » 'Livin' on a Prayer' (Bon Jovi) ♥

BAG OF BONES blog crew » Mike Noonan

THE GREEN MILE blog crew » Paul Edgecombe

SECRET WINDOW, SECRET GARDEN blog crew » Mort Rainey



♪ Disney Blogcrew Hercules 》



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You can join the blog crew HERE.



I am Ilithyia at the Greek Goddesses blog crew! Join?



I am Katie Bell at the Harry Potter Blog Crew! Want to join?



I am Prince Eric!!


In [livejournal.com profile] queenly's blog crew, I'm:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Who else is love?
[livejournal.com profile] pseudomonas me scripsit anno 2005






Broadway is love.



rent is movie love

you are violet
#EE82EE

Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz





Entry last updated 03/23/09-[livejournal.com profile] princesse_stamp main stamp, [livejournal.com profile] elementals_ water bodies theme, [livejournal.com profile] eternal_seer's chakras theme 2.0, and [livejournal.com profile] pottergirls' main stamp re-stamp

(no subject)

Date: 2007-04-14 04:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chocolatebomber.livejournal.com
i got the thing. thanks!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-04-20 05:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] onehoureternity.livejournal.com
Sweet, you're welcome!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-06-14 05:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sweetthumbelina.livejournal.com
Hello, my friend!

I am doing some slight modifications to [livejournal.com profile] princesscom, mainly with the userinfo and get things organized. you were stamped as Belle, Beast, Maleficent, and Lady, right? (I'm adding that to the user info.)

Some other things I am thinking of doing, but wanted your imput on are:

♥ Keeping a stamped members list. It's hard, but it can be done :-) Just time consuming at first when going through the archives. Just separating them by cuts (princesses, cut one; princes, cut 2; villains, cut 3; animals, cut 4; couples, cut 5; pet stamps, cut 6)

♥ Creating separate post for stamp options (the whole list!), promotion banners, and even a post to "dedicate" to the former mods, like the ones with their own banners on the user info, [livejournal.com profile] tourmaline142, and [livejournal.com profile] lady_heartilly.

Yup. I am definitely bored right now :-)

♥ your co-mod!
maurissa

(no subject)

Date: 2007-06-14 05:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sweetthumbelina.livejournal.com
Oh! And working on affiliates! There are the communities that I help mod, and plenty more. :-)

(no subject)

Date: 2007-06-14 06:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] onehoureternity.livejournal.com
Wow, you're certainly more organized than me! XD But all the things you suggested sound great, I'll help out when I can! Just tell me what you'd like me to do!
<3 Liz

(no subject)

Date: 2007-06-14 06:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sweetthumbelina.livejournal.com
I'm an organization freak. The [livejournal.com profile] elementals_ user info speaks for itself!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-10-02 02:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] calistal.livejournal.com
I'm in awe of how much crap you actually have on this page. Lol. But here's the link:

http://community.livejournal.com/mood_mania/256263.html

(no subject)

Date: 2007-10-02 02:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] onehoureternity.livejournal.com
Yeah, I like showing off my stamps. LOL! Nice choice of themes, btw.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-05-30 12:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thelaendler.livejournal.com
Please join [livejournal.com profile] curio_usly, we'd love to have you. We're a new gratitude community. After a new member posts an introduction, other members will vote on which gem they are most like; rbuy, aquamarine, tiger's eye or opal. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-13 09:02 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] murdette
hey Liz, it's Steph (cigarette_noire from LJ) - added you <33

Profile

childoftime: (Default)
childoftime

November 2010

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags